Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Story Feel/Inspiration - Jacob

I imagine a kind of strange tension/frustration building as more and more things go wrong at dinner, like in this scene between Linguini and Colette:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilPmBOyc3rM

This scene from the vow has a sweetness/innocence feel that the "just saved you from the car" moment could have. (All except the bra part...sorry)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwA57aWOLFc

2 comments:

  1. Im just going to post the videos I found here so we dont clog up this blog with them. Stephanie asked us to put them on pintrest but I dont know how videos work with that. So here are the links to the videos I found:

    This one took me forever to find but I think we can look at it for the inside the cafe shots:French Roast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6M3VrPyFyY

    IN this next one there are a few areas where we can see some helpful changes in expression (like when the lightbulb in the lighthouse burns out) and there is a scene at the end that is similar to our final car in the street scene where we can see how we can play that up in tension: Le phare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf9WQlWZ54w

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teewUR07e_U
    I kinda like these subtle camera moves...
    There's also a couple of dinner scenes in the Audrey Hepburn movie Charade that I'll try to find but yeah

    ReplyDelete